iNX: Crosswalk Button Station | Fully Integrated System in One Button
iNX is the next generation of crosswalk accessibility, wireless connectivity and communication. iNX is designed for rectangular rapid flashing beacons (RRFB) and other approved flashing pedestrian crosswalk systems. It replaces Model-X and sets a new standard for pedestrian crossswalks with more features such as Bluetooth® 5 providing more speed, range and app capabilities.
The iNX provides an instructional sign, a push button with directional arrow for activating the flashing lights, a voice message, and a yellow LED which flashes upon actuation and continues to flash while the beacons are active.
iNX One Button System:
- No control boards needed — Just connect cables.
- Works in AC or DC (solar applications).
- Button-to-button Bluetooth sync — No radios needed.
- Modular speaker design with front and rear sound.
- Bluetooth 5 — More speed, range and app capabilities.
FHWA & MUTCD Compliant:
- March 20, 2018 FHWA/MUTCD Interim Approval 21 Accessible Pedestrian Features:
- Locator tone.
- No vibrotactile or percussion indications
- If speech message used, “Yellow Lights are Flashing” is played twice.
- Industry-leading wireless accessibility and control (iOS, Android).
- Full wireless programming — Volumes, messages, time of day.
- Uses the same proven Polara Field Service app used with the iNavigator series.
Pedestrian App Enabled:
- Works with PedApp™ — Polara’s exclusive pedestrian smartphone application.
- Agency controlled pedestrian smartphone ADA intersection crossing supplement.
Find a Distributor
Cut Sheets & Related Documents
iNX Push Button Station Brochure_
This is the brochure for the iNX Push Button Station.
iNX Push Button Station Cut Sheet
This is the specification/cut sheet for the iNX Push Button Station.
iNX Push Button Station Quick Start Guide
This is the Quick Start Guide for the iNX Push Button Station.
iNX Push Button Station User Manual
This is the user manual for the iNX Push Button Station.
iNX uses the same aluminum back mounting plate as the iNS push button station so all of the hardware accessories under iNS Accessories will work with the iNX unit unless otherwise noted.