Polara Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT – By using this site you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions:
Polara makes available to its customers of the EZ Communicator Navigator products (Product), Microsoft Windows compatible software to configure the Product, view Product internal information, and updating of Product internal software.
With the purchase of a Product, automatically a License is granted to our customers to use this Software, and the License is subject to the following terms and conditions. Permitted use:
• Only by municipal and government agencies (Agencies) using Product,
• A perpetual, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, worldwide, enterprise-wide right to use,
• As many copies as may be necessary,
• Simultaneous use as may be necessary,
• May not be distributed to parties not employed by, or under contract to, approved Agencies for approved uses,
• De-compile or disassemble the Software, or in any way attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code or algorithms,
• Remove any identification, trademark, copyright, confidentiality, proprietary, or other notice contained on or within the Software, emails distributing the Software, or media containing the Software,
• Modify or create any derivative works from the Software,
• Sell, sub-license, lease, rent, loan, assign, convey or otherwise transfer the Software or any component thereof,
• Copy or use the Software for any purpose or in any manner not permitted,
• Agencies are responsible for ensuring the proper security of their systems by maintaining a proper password for use with the Product.
• Agencies are responsible for ensuring the proper and safe operation of all Products.
• Agencies are responsible for ensuring adherence to edicts of this document.